Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SUMMER


I will be the first to tell you that I am not much of a gardener.
My Mother was, My father was, My husband was (in healthier days).
My grandson is!
but
I have to stick to simple things .
Still, I have that love down in my heart,
and
even  simple things can be beautiful!

This little patch of Zinnias does not look very impressive....

Until you look one-at-a-time!

 And close-up!

Bees and butterflies are always hanging around.
 There really is a bee on there!

 And a Butterfly!
They flit all over the place,
All kinds,shapes and sizes.


The Sunflowers attract lots of attention;
Lots of birds.
There are two little yellow birds that I see every day.
I have tried to get pictures, 
but they fly away any time I get near them.

Next year we are planning to have a whole patch of sunflowers.
Their bright faces seem to make the world a better place.
There are all kinds of possibilities!


 This quotation says it all...

THE EARTH LAUGHS IN FLOWERS!
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Blessings on all
and
  Much Love,

Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com