Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

POEM


Here is another short poem from my old book of poetry.
And how true it is!

* * * * * *

OUR LIPS AND EARS

If you your lips would keep from slips ,
Five things observe with care:
Of whom you speak,to whom you speak,
And how and when and where.



 
If you your ears would save from jeers,
These things keep meekly hid:
Myself and I, and mine and my,
And how I do and did.
                                          Unknown


 

Great meaning in just a few words!

Blessings on all!
Love,
    Shirley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com