Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

ANGELS



I love Angels.
And
I love decorative painting.
Through the years I have painted several Angels, 
and most of them reside with my daughter!
She loves them too.
This week I will be  posting a different one each day.

 Angel for Sunday

Close-up

Sunshine yellow- the perfect dress for "Son-Day."
The Lord's Day.

"The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, 
or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart."

Blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I love angels too. I don't have a big collection and the ones I have are brought out with my Christmas items but they all have a special place when they are out to visit. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com