Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

 Sunday, August 8
2010 



The Lord's Day
A Day of rest from the labor of a busy week,
and
A time to meet and Worship!


* * * *  
I love the months of July and August 
Even though these last two months have been unseasonably hot,
I am still a Summertime person at heart.

 "TO SEE THE SUMMER SKY IS POETRY"
                                                                          Emily Dickenson



 Finding beauty in unusual places and things.
I took these pictures late yesterday evening, one of them after dark.
It is not as plain, but you can still see the Sun shining behind the clouds.
It is always there!

Silver Lining


Late Evening

Night Sky

Evening Shadows

This Day has ended, and  it is time to say goodnight,

But
Tomorrow will be another day!





""Keep your face toward the sunshine
and
The shadows will fall behind you"
                                    Unknown

                                   Love,
                              Shirley 




















1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of your flowers. Especially the first one which I think is Crepe Myrtle. I have those in my yard and they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com