Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

PINK AGAIN


ANOTHER SATURDAY!

More pink things from my "stash".

 16x20 painting.
Painted by Shirley.

Angel,
by
Shirley.

Hand painted tea cup.

Another  hand painted cup.

Small ceramic box.
Given to me by a dear friend who has passed from this life.
One of my treasures! 

That's all for another Saturday of pink things!!

Love,
Shirley


  Sweet little birdhouse
built by Leroy.







1 comment:

  1. Thank-you Shirl for supporting the miracle party with your kind comments! I appreciate you!

    Your pinks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com