Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Angels For Today



Today 
is 
A good day for Angels.
You know they are all around us!
They might not look like these pictures,
But
They are there.



 


 This is from an old song book;

"Oh,Come Angel Band.
Come and around me stand.
Oh, bear me away on your snowy wings.
To my immortal home.
Oh bear me away on your snowy wings.
To my immortal home." 



Some are pictures from old cards.

 

I love Angels.




















 Last:
My Sunrise Angel. 
And
Every Sunrise is a gift!

Love, and Happiness to All,
And
Many More Sunrises!
Shirley

 










No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com