Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BOWL


I am always planning to de-clutter, I have so much stuff!!
So every now and then I will have a yard sale, or donate items to the thrift store.
The only thing wrong with this premise is;
I always bring stuff back!


This past week end we had a nice yard sale.
and
moved a lot of things out.
My neighbor had this old bowl, and when I saw it,
I Had To Have It!

Actually is is a small bowl.
You can tell it has been around awhile.
And
imagine the tales it could tell!
Probably,
families who have already passed from this life used this bowl.
 


The colors are faded.
but
It has a pretty gold trim.
and
of course my favorite pink roses.


I  like old things.
It is just the way I am .

Last,
And best of all,
Mama had one kind of like this one.



Pokeberries.
It is Fall!



 

And last:
Meet my new Great Grand Puppy ,
Marley.

He is a cutie!
Part Pug, and Part Beagle.
Would that be a Puggle????


"YOU CAN COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE ROSES HAVE 
THORNS,
OR
YOU CAN REJOICE BECAUSE THE THORNS HAVE ROSES."

 Until next time,
God Bless all!
Love,
Shirley


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com