Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

GLASSWARE


I love decorative painting,
and
I can spend hours in my "room"behind the garage
doing just that.
Finding the time can be a problem,
but
It is good for my soul.
And everyone needs soul food!

Knowing I like to paint on glassware,
Some Friends gave me this  set.
Will I ever get it painted?






I can use these square ones for my Soy candles.
They will be left as-is.
 





 Finished one vase.
Pink roses, as usual! 
I seem to be stuck on pink.

Maybe more tomorrow.
One day I will finish them all! 
It just takes time. 

Enjoy life...it is a gift from God.

"ALL THE TREASURES OF EARTH
CANNOT BRING BACK ONE LOST MOMENT."
 
 Blessings on all!
Love,
Shirley
 
 

Pray for one another,
and
Pray for our Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com