Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pictures

Just a few pictures today...practicing with my camera.

Morning Glories again.


And of course..my gourd.


Kind of messed up,  Striped Flower pot.



Flowers next door.



Impatiens



Seed pods?... On my Red Maple



Decorative Grass..The plumes are nice.



Just for fun...
My mailbox.......with mail!
Isn't it exciting?
See what an exciting life I Live!!!



The nice, safe, sane side of me says;
"You don't need that!"
But.....
The other side says:
"Yes I Do"!!!
Guess which side won?
I'm not telling!


Until next time...

Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com