Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

PINK


When I set this picture up, it looked perfect.
But there are some very noticeable imperfections.
I didn't even try to edit them .
Oh well.........
I am still learning, and probably will be forever!! 
But, isn't the color beautiful?



No Angel today,
I am just posting some random pink things.
Some are my flowers, and some are free clip art images from the web.
The Internet is such a huge, amazing place, you can find all sorts of things.
Sometimes I just sit and look and look, at different sites.
Actually I spend way too  much time doing that!

 

When I first got my computer in 2004, 
I did not know how to set it up, or turn it on and off!! 
I got my neighbor to come set it up, and show me a few basics.
He was recuperating from an operation, and got out of bed to help me.
Is that not a good neighbor?
My Grandson was the one who really showed me how to use it, 
and he still gets a good laugh  about how dumb I was. 


 


But when I was growing up, we didn't have computers!
Amazing, isn't it? 
We didn't have cell phones or video games either.
Don't get me wrong...I am happy with all the modern conveniences.
They make my life much easier.
But it does  help explain why I am not "tech savvy."


 

 Hope you  have enjoyed today's pink images.
And my ramblings about my computer skills...
So much to learn!!!



Until next time....

MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU,
AND
KEEP YOU.
AND
HOLD YOU SAFELY
IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND.

Love,
Shirley




No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com