Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Morning

http://sweetnshabbyroses.blogspot.com/ 









This has been a rainy, overcast day. I have spent quite awhile
working on my picture folders.
I have so many!!
And
Blogger has been acting up,
nothing seems to be working as it should.
That happens every now and then.
Oh well....
Enough complaining.











I have been working with my photo program..
designing some new pictures.
Since I love Angels, and I love Bible verses,
It is a good way to put them together.
This is my favorite Angel..
I use her all the time.
And , of course, everyone loves Psalms.
This is one of my favorite verses.




Wishing you many Blessings!
And
enough rain to make everyone and nature happy,
after that....sunshine!
Love,
Shirley





I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to look
at my blog.
I love doing it!
and
  Please feel free to leave comments.
I am happy to hear from you!










No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com