Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Drive



This has been a Lo...ng day.

I do not have a GPS system.
Sometimes MapQuest works...and sometimes not.

I keep telling every one in my family
 that I am not good driving in a
lot of traffic.
Around here, or even on trips I can do
okay..As long as I know where I am going.
Just not in city traffic.
So...
Guess what???

I am having to drive both my Husband
and 
Daughter
to their Dr. appointments--In The City!!!!!
For some reason the Lord has seen fit to have me do this,
So I won't complain.
And
slowly....
I am learning my way around.
But..
I still don't want to!
And
tomorrow I'll be doing it again!!
I need GPS!



I have been wanting to change the header on my blog.
But
The picture I wanted to use was too small..
I like a big picture for my header.
I kept working and working with it..
Finally found a great site to resize pictures.
And it is free!
www.photosize.com.
Worked perfectly..and very easy.
I love the picture!!!


Wishing everyone a happy day!!
Love,
Shirley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirl, I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pink post this week.
    Blessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com