Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010



It never fails to amaze me the things I can find
in my own yard.
Things to photograph.
Until I started this blog,
and
began taking so many pictures,
I guess I  never really thought about it.
This is a very small niche in a big, big world.
From the smallest bug, to the majestic mountains,
 the mighty Ocean,The Sky, Stars,the Moon...
there is beauty in all God's creation.
I am thankful for all the great photographers, 
and
The great artists, who have the ability to capture some of it,
In Photographs, and on Canvas.
They are truly blessed!
And
 we are blessed!

A few yard scenes.




















I must show my gourds!
Before too long they will be fat little birdhouses!
For my bluebird friends.




Beautiful Harvest Moon!



That is all for now.
Wishing everyone a Blessed, peaceful day.
God Loves You!


Love,
Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com