Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Leaves



It has been a drizzly, misty morning.
I went outside and picked some leaves up
off the ground,
 just to see how pictures would look.
There is beauty in all God's Creation,
even in the time of dying .
The trees will soon be bare and seemingly dead.,
But
Spring will come again...
And
New Life will burst forth!


The same with people.
We may age, wither and fade in this life,
But
When we die in The Lord,
 In the Master's garden we will bloom once again!

All these are leaves I picked up from the yard.


This is Dogwood.



Walnut



Dogwood


The King.
The Mighty Oak!




My Zinnia's,
Still beautiful, though fading.
I like that you can still see
some of the color.







Our Pastor says that death is part of life,
and
Still beautiful.
I agree.

Blessings on all,
and
Keep looking up!
Love,
Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com