Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, October 25, 2010




Monday..
Beginning another week already!
A few pictures for today.
One day I plan to take a whole day
and
go different places taking pictures.
Hopefully that will happen very soon!
(Yeah, right!)

Butterfly.


Another butterfly.



Old cups with decals made from my own artwork.
Same picture on all..just different cups.



Old Card.
I love the pictures on these old cards.




Look up
and
Keep Singing!!!
The Lord is listening.


Love,
 Shirley


Stop along the way
and
 smell the roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com