Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, October 1, 2010

OCTOBER





 
  October!! 
Fall is here. 
Flowers are still hanging in there.
At least a few of them. 
It will soon be time to clean the beds for the winter.
I hate it.
Can't help it, I am just a summertime person!
I try to hang on to summer as long as I can.
And
I dream about warm, Summer days all through the long, cold winter.





  Mums.
Mums mean Autumn!
Which means Halloween,
And 
Thanksgiving.
We don't celebrate Halloween, since children are all grown. 
We leave that to the parents! 
However,
Thanksgiving has always been a very big holiday for our family.
Everyone likes to come home and eat on that day! 







  On my "almost daily" trip to WalMart,
I snapped these kind of threatning clouds.
Looks stormy, but it hasn't happened yet.
God's sky is awesome!






I am including this beautiful ship picture.
The reason it is so unique ...
The artist painted it with his feet! 
Is that not amazing and inspiring?




Until tomorrow.
Love,
Shirley 



FOR EVERYTHING THERE IS A SEASON.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com