Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pictures



As we grow older,
 sometimes we learn things about ourselves
That we didn't know.
It is that way with me.
In the past year I have found one thing about myself that I
had never really considered  doing....

I Like To Take Pictures!!

Anywhere and  everywhere.. Anything and everything.
and
Being at the absolute bottom in photographic abilities
does not stop me!!


Here are a few random pictures.


This is the last Christmas present my Mama gave me.
She spent her last years in the Nursing home..
Where she purchased this vase.
When I look at it, I don't see a green vase....
I see love!



My daughter gave me this very small instrument..
and you really can play it.
It is called a Plickett!



"Redbird" pin,
given by a dear friend.
Now suffering from Alzheimers.



Soy Candle,
"Cranberry Marmalade"




Hand painted Cup and Saucer.




My Husband's Bible




Red Rose in Hand painted glass.



Icy tree from last year.


There are stories in every day life 
and in everyday things.
Pictures help to tell that story!

Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com