Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, November 15, 2010


I had to run some errands today. 
The trees still have some color..
So I had to take pictures.

The sky was such a beautiful shade of blue..
With hardly any clouds.
Got as much of it as I could.
Beautiful Heavenly Blue!!
Makes me wish I could get up there and soar like an eagle!






An old flower pot on my porch.
If you look closely,
Down in the dirt and dead leaves..
A tiny, beautiful flower.

Is that not just like the Lord?
He can place beauty in the dirt,
Set a table in the wilderness,
And
Make a way of escape when there is no way.

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!


Many blessings on all!
Love,
Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com