Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

SUNDAY


I have spent quite a bit of time today on my computer..
looking at other people's blogs.
There is a wealth of them out there, about everything under the sun.
Beautiful things..all kind of crafts, and decorative things.
Wonderful, creative people,and very inspiring.
And
I have made some new on-line friends.
I love it!!


 I have saved  many Christmas cards from past years,
I will be showing them all through the month of December.
The pictures are still beautiful!
I enjoy looking back through them,
and 
Thinking about the senders.
Some of these cards are twenty years old, or maybe more.
Some things are just worth saving!





Wishing one and all a blessed and peaceful Sunday.


Love,
Shirley



1 comment:

  1. Shirl, the poinsettia wreath is beautiful. I love receiving cards and I still save them. I wish I could save them all - but I did save some of the most precious, like the ones my husband sent to our babies before they were born.
    have a great Sunday,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com