Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
2011
Thanks to Ms. Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for hosting Pink Saturday.
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Take some time and visit some of the blogs on this Saturday post.
There are SO many wonderful, talented people out there in "blogland."
My pinks for today..the first day of 2011!!


Old teapot
I love teapots!

Hand painted glass.
Pink roses....naturally!
Our library shows different art works, and collections every month.
The librarian called and asked me if I would like to show some of my glass.
Yes!!
I have been doing a few to take for this.
There are two of these.

My angel.
She came from an old card..I use her all the time.

Sunset.
When I looked out my window, the sky was such a beautiful mix of colors.
By the time I got my camera and got outside, most of the colors had faded.
Still some pink, though.

Wishing everyone a happy, prosperous and peaceful New Year.
And
May God Bless you in all kinds of ways!
He can, you know.
Love,
Shirley


6 comments:

  1. Such wonderful pinks Shirley - thank you so much for sharing them. Thank you also for visiting me. Happy New Year and Happy Pink Saturday! Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful New Year's post!

    Wishing you a blessed and happy New Year!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you good health and happiness in 2011. Happy Pink New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley,

    I love your angel and how you layered her with your photo. I love
    doing that sort of thing...I've
    fallen in love with digital design as well.

    Thanks so much for visiting with me today and Happy New Year to you too!

    Embellish Your Life with Love & Beauty,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos. Happy Pink New Year.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com