Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Frames

Playing with Picnic.
I never fail to be amazed 
at the things that can be accomplished 
with electronic technology!
Even for someone like me..very much technically challenged.
But I LOVE it.
And I am a fan of Holly, and all things Christmas!

This is my sweet Brayden.
Frame is from another on line program called loona tune.
I think that is the way it is spelled.
And it is free!
Anyway isn't it (he) cute?
And Old Santa is there with bunnies and teddy bears!
Wouldn't it be fun to be a child again at Christmas?


Christmas Card for today.

We are expecting sleet and ice tomorrow in our area.
Be safe and stay warm.


Blessings on all.
God Loves you!


Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com