Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Season Of Love




Season Of The Savior's Birth
Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season,
we become so busy that we forget what this season really means.
The Birth of One who left the splendor of Heaven,
 Came to earth..lived among ordinary people such as us.
Died, was buried,and rose again that anyone could have eternal life.
There are not enough words in human tongue to ever thank the Lord for what He has done!
Praise the Name of the Most High God!




 Today, December 16, was my husbands birthday.
Jeremy and Whitney made him a cake.


Brayden blew out the candles.


The cake was really good.
My Grandson is a good cook!!!
And
Leroy had a very nice birthday.


Christmas card for today
Blessings on all.
Have a happy day!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. The 16th..yesterday was my hubby's birthday also. We had fun out with friends and family to celebrate.
    When my son was young we used to bake a birthday cake for Jesus and sing him happy birthday.
    Now my son is a young man and sets out his own nativity every year.
    Blessings~
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com