Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Trees in my neighbor's yard.
I think they look festive!

The Ladies Sunday School teacher at our Church
gave these sweet little Snowmen.
Made from socks.
What makes them really special..they are filled with bird seed.
On January First, you can open them and feed the birds!!
Is that not a clever thing to do!
I love them. 

Poinsettia Pin..made from coffee filters.
I am finding there is no limit to what can be done with coffee filters!!


Card for today.


I keep showing these mountain pictures..
 Simply because looking at them does my heart good!
Love and Blessings on all.
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com