Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010



Well, it is about time to put up a Christmas tree once again.
For several years I have been using a small table top "fiber optic" tree.
Which was fine with me...after Christmas, all I had to do was put it back in the box!
But this year, my grandson Jeremy decided I needed a tall tree again. 
I will have to hunt ornaments, but guess to please him I will do it.

This picture is Jeremy.. around 1995.


This picture is his son, Brayden,
Nov.2010.
With a tree his Mom made to put in his room.


Their home tree...it is huge!


I love Christmas...but dread taking all those ornaments down.
If I  can even find them.
Oh well....

Today's card

Blessings on all.
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
 Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com