Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Saturday Pictures

It is cold and rainy...maybe even snow.
To cheer myself up, and feel warmer,
some flowers from last summer.
When the sun was shining!


I showed this old barn on an earlier post.
Here it is again..unedited.
It is almost impossible to get a picture without wires showing.
So I always try to remove them.
I  like old barns..don't really know why.
I think they remind me of home, and my Dad's old barn.
Sweet memories.

Have a Blessed week-end.
Even if it snows!
Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com