Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Vintage

!
I like apples, and taking pictures of apples.
These look good enough to eat!

Anything vintage appeals to me.
I especially love old valentines, postcards or other old cards.
Because, it seems, they are from an easier, better time.
The following old valentines came from the internet,
There are many sites that have free vintage images.
The Graphics Fairy,
Look In The Nook.blogspot .com are two that I use a lot.
They have lots of graphics for free!
Take a look at their blogs.






These Valentines are beautiful even today.
I can't help it... the old, nostalgic stuff appeals to me.
It is just the way I am.
And Valentine's Day is a nice day!


Thank the Lord for all His blessings.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com