Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What is better on a cold day than a good old homemade cake?
 Of course,
IT SHOULD BE CHOCOLATE! 

When I looked outside this morning, the sun was shining.
All the trees had a coating of ice,
The sun made them glisten like diamonds.
These pictures do not capture the beauty...
It was amazing, the way I imagine Paradise might look!
Even snow and ice have their moments!
Now...back to the comfort food!
Hopefully, life will soon get back to normal.
Even cold weather cannot change this fact:
EVERY DAY IS A GIFT FROM GOD!
And I thank Him for each one.
 
Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com