Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bright Colors

It has been extremely cold in our area.
More snow is supposed to be on the way.
Though I have shown these before,
I thought I would post some bright colors..from the Summer and Autumn.
It makes me feel better and warmer!
And hopefully others will feel the warmth also.
Spring will come again...won't it?


THOU ART MY HIDING PLACE AND MY SHIELD:
I HOPE IN THY WORD.
Psalm 119:114

Have a great day!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful pick me up today in posting these wonderful photos of nature and lovely flowers. Looking forward to brighter days ahead!
    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com