Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Old Photos

Looking through some old photos, I found this picture of a rose from the garden,
back when we grew roses.
 It was a beautiful shade of lavender. Given to us by our daughter
for our anniversary one year.
Such a pretty color.
I absolutely intend to get more roses this year!

 
 A set of hand painted wine glasses.
They had apples,oranges, pears and bananas painted on them.
I had forgotten about them until I found the photo.
I enjoy painting on glass.


This is a short post..today has been a long day,
what with driving to the city,
and Dr. appointments.


Wishing you a happy, peaceful and prosperous day!
Pray for those we love, 
and those in need, wherever they may be.


Love,
Shirley



  

1 comment:

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com