Saturday, February 19, 2011

SPIRITUAL SUNDAYS

Visit:

For beautiful posts about the Lord,
and wonderful Spirit.

The moon was shining so bright and beautiful ,
a couple of nights ago..I just had to take a picture.
Then..
I started thinking about Scripture to go with it.
God's Word is always accommodating to our every need.
When I consider the Heavens, the work of thy fingers, the Moon and the stars,
Which Thou hast ordained;
What is man that Thou art mindful of him,
And the son of man,that Thou visitest him?
Psalm 8:3...4

Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself:
For the Lord shall be thy everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
Isaiah 60:20


Wishing everyone a blessed, Spirit-filled Sunday.
Love,
Shirley





4 comments:

  1. I love your photos! Simply beautiful!!

    My post is here Scripture and a Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful scripture you chose to go with those lovely photos. Have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture. Your link to Spiritual Sunday was not working. It's working now,sorry I didn't know sooner.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love it. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete