Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thoughts For The Day


On my trip to Walmart today,
 I noticed they had rose bushes in the garden center.
It is still a bit early to plant, but I spent a little while just browsing.
And loving it!
I plan to have one rosebush if possible this year..
want a Rio Samba if I can find one.
They are such beautiful shades of yellow and pink and red.

This is another Picnik edit.
Beautiful yellow..the color of sunshine!

"HAPPINESS IS AS A BUTTERFLY WHICH,WHEN PURSUED,
IS ALWAYS BEYOND OUR GRASP,
BUT WHICH, IF YOU WILL SIT DOWN QUIETLY,
MAY ALIGHT UPON YOU."
NATHANIEL HAWTHORNE

Have a happy day
and
 God Bless!

Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com