Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

SKYWATCH

 
It has been rainy and gloomy for the last couple of days.
I haven't been out side to take new pictures. 
These are from awhile back.
The sky is beautiful any time.
The Handwork of God!
Taken at dusk..with the moon!
Have a great "Skywatch Friday".
Love,
Shirley

Beautiful sky pictures.


3 comments:

  1. Great skywatch shots--I love that pink in a blue sky. And, I always love having "bare" trees in the picture. A lot of mine have that same look. Yes, it is God's handiwork, and he is VERY handy. Have a good weekend. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com