Friday, March 18, 2011

Pink Saturday

Another Pink Saturday!
Visit:
All kinds of pink beauties!
My pink this week:
These hand painted cups.
I find plain white cups at the Thrift stores,
Hand paint them and sometimes use them to pour  my soy candles.
They make a nice gift.


I love poking around in Thrift stores...
You find all kinds of treasures.
Sometimes I have a cleaning spree and clear a lot of "stuff" out.
Then go and bring in more!
Oh well....
Wishing everyone a Happy weekend.
Blessings on all!
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. Wow so beautiful..Happy Pink Saturday...

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love your dishes!

    Last Monday I did a tutorial on a pink party favor which you might enjoy.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pinks, it's hard to choose a favorite!

    Happy Pink Saturday. Stop by for my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete