Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Day After

I enjoy blogging.
There are so many wonderful people
to meet and things to see and learn.
I can spend hours at my computer just looking.
One blog I follow and love, 
Roddy The Black Labrador.
Written from a dog's point of view.
Check it out:
http://roddytheblacklabrador.blogspot.com/
He is a beautiful dog, and very articulate!

We had a great Easter..weather was nice and sunshiny.
Just for fun,
I dyed 5 eggs, and left them for my husband to find
while I was at church!
Green and orange.
No egg dye so I used food coloring.
Sorry, I forgot to take pictures.
Do you think I'm going into my second childhood??
It is very possible...But I love it!
Have a great day, and many blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com