Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pictures

Today has been very busy, so a few pictures.
That tiny black speck in the white cloud is a bird!
I could have zoomed in a bit, but I was afraid it was going to start raining .
I am trying to protect my new camera!
Our weather has been so strange!

I finally got my "knockout" rose planted.
Pray it does well.
They are supposed to be easy to grow, and I see them everywhere.

And it really did come a HARD rain!
This is looking out of my car port.
We are supposed to have more storms tonight.

I saw this old dead tree lying on the side of the road..
I felt like I needed  to get a picture.
I took this one out of the car window..cars behind me!
But you have to take them when you see them..right?


God knows what He is doing with the strange weather,
And all His creation is beautiful and amazing!
I am glad He is my Father.
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Have my fingers and toes crossed that your beautiful rose survives and does well. We have had way too much bad rain here, but maybe it is gone for now. Driving home from work today I saw trees down like the one in your picture due to the terrible storm. Hope it is all over.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com