Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, April 11, 2011

PLANTS



 Knock-Out Rose
Last year I had so much trouble with squirrels digging up my plants.
Even so, I am trying again this year.
This rose is supposed to be easy to care for.
Which is good for me!

Petunias..
they fit in anywhere!
I love this color.

And this one.
So, I guess we'll see how it goes!


I read a sad post on another blog that I follow about a
girl that was planning to commit suicide,
 due to some bad things happening in her life.
I guess all of us sometimes reach the point that we feel we cannot go on.
But there is help in these times of need.
There is human help, and greatest of all, there is Heavenly help... help for the soul and spirit.
I do not know this lady, but I would request anyone reading this to pray for her.
And The One who created the universe can reach into the heart and give her peace and comfort.
He is able!
Thank you and blessings on all,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers. I do hope your roses grow. I have a hanging plant at the front door with very dark petuna's. Your lighter one would be the perfect compliment for mine. Enjoy your garden. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com