Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

STORM CLOUDS

This is the clouds yesterday..before the storms.
Taken in my yard.

Taken early this morning..still ominous.
It looks blue in this picture, but they were really dark.
We got winds and rain, but no tornadoes in my area.
I thank God for His protection, and I pray for the
ones in the devastated areas.
Never take life for granted..it can change in an instant.

This afternoon..Beautiful, bright sunshine!
Dark skies can change to blue!
Linking to:
http://www.skyley.blogspot.com/
Have a great day and many blessings!
Love,
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, rich sky. God bless the people affected by the terrible storms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top shot!!! Beautiful contrast between sky and clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skies--the white clouds are so pretty. Love your gourd birdhouse--I always wanted to make one of those. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com