Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Candle and Flowers


A picture of the Knockout Rose.
Below is the one I just planted.
It seems to be "hanging in there."
I love roses.

I make scented Soy candles..for the family and myself.
I love doing this, but the wax and other things can get expensive,
so I try to use every tiny bit of it.
This candle has every scent you can imagine..left over from other candles.
English Garden,
Juniper Breeze,
Christmas Hearth,
and a cinnamon scent that I cannot remember the name .
I can only imagine how it will smell!
But believe me, someone will use it.
My family loves candles.
Have a blessed day, each one is precious.
Love,
Shirley

"They that trust in the Lord shall be as Mount Zion,
which cannot be moved,
but abideth forever.
Psalm 125:1


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com