Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

SUNDAY

Sunday.. A good day to thank The Lord ..
For His  Love, mercy and protection through 
life's trials.

For He shall give His Angels charge over thee,
to keep thee in all thy ways.
Psalm 91:11

Linking to:
Spiritual Sunday

I love bluebirds..they bring happiness!
This picture was taken by my friend,
 Faye Heffner.
She takes some awesome pictures!
I think it looks like a painting!

My petunia's are still just bursting with  joy!
Have a great Sunday..a day of rest,
and a day of worship!
Blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so beautiful, I love blue birds, I wish we had them here.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello little sister. Missed you today, but I understand. I love you and brother Leroy. I hope me and Daryl get over there this week. Beautiful pictures. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful post. Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com