Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

FOOD

My husband has been ill..hospitalized for awhile,
and still having Home therapy.
Yesterday, my sweet friend Aimee and her 5( ages 2 to 15)
 beautiful daughters brought me this delicious chicken dish.
She called it chicken salad..it is more like a casserole.
And SO DELICIOUS!!!!!
And this Broccoli Soup.
You can tell by the position of my spoon, and the looks of the bowl
how good it is.
I tried to say thanks,
She said "I know you are having sickness,
 and
 I just wanted to help you out a bit."
Thank you Aimee, Morgan, Meagan,Macala, McKenzie,
Danielle..and Danny!
You are the best, and in my heart forever!
A friend loveth at all times.....
Proverbs 17:1

Have a great day, and remember:
Father's Day tomorrow!
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. The broccoli soup just looks scrumptious! I love soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks yummy! One of life's greatest gifts is a good friend. Hope things get better for you. Brenda

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com