Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday


July 14 is my birthday.
I am sending myself another of my vintage cards.
I love these old cards!
After a certain point in life, 
you really do not care too much about celebrating birthdays.
But I am thankful for the years,
 and I have been blessed!
Love,
Shirley


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Shirley, hope it is a good one for you.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your birthday be full of joys & blessings, Shirley. Happy Birthday, sweet friend.

    Can you smell the pink roses I am sending you?

    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Roses are perfect for birthdays and any other special occasions.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com