Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pink Saturday


The weeks are flying by..come to think of it,
The years are flying by!
For today's pink, I was looking through my cloth "stash".
For many years I made almost all my clothes, so I still have 
a supply on hand.
Found these two pink pieces..they are both silky material.
Just the kind I like.

I will make a skirt or jacket, or a blouse...or something...
.....someday...
When the time is right!
Happy pink Saturday!
Love,
Shirley
 For beautiful Pink Saturday Posts,
Visit:
http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/




3 comments:

  1. A very nice variety of pink, although it's not a color that I can wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pink, will love to see what you create with it. Love that gorgeous rose.

    Happy PS weekend.
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in what you do with your pink cloth. Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com