Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Solitude



Be still , and know that I am God:
I will be exalted among the heathen,
I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10
Visit:
http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/
For
Spiritual Sunday
Inspirational Posts.
Have a Happy Lord's Day!
Love,
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. This is the perfect shot for this verse.It is sometimes hard to be still with the busy lives we all live.One day He will be exhalted by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do need to be still. Life is so busy, so hectic, so worrisome... but the Lord is good. He deserves our time. Happy Spiritual Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors in your first photo, Shirley, and, Oh, yes...He will be exalted, every single tiny second in all of the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for this. The words Be Still popped right out at me. Hope your staying cool out there.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com