Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Sometimes it is hard to find things for Pink Saturday.(Much as I love it)
But.. 
I can always count on my flower pictures.
I really have a small flower garden, but when you take them individually,
It seems like a lot!
My husband is in the hospital..quite ill.
Another bout of the pneumonia he had  for the whole month of May.
So..any prayers for him is greatly appreciated.
I know I can count on my sweet blogging friends, my family and my Church.
Thank you, each one.
God is good!
Visit:
http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
For Pink Saturday.
Love,
Shirley



4 comments:

  1. The header you posted is fantastic.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers will never let s down. Somewhere around us we can find one in pink. Yours are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, Your "pink" flowers are beautiful. And, your Skywatch photo is gorgeous--such a treat to see a lovely sky like that. My thoughts are with you and your husband--hope he feels better soon.
    Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post! Love all those pinks! The flowers are gorgeous! Stunning shots too. Thanks for sharing:)
    Hope to see you on my blog:)
    HPS!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com