Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wedding Bells!

Today has been busy! I had the honor of attending
the wedding of my beautiful niece..Chrissy, and her bridegroom ,Matt.
And a beautiful wedding it was.
Chrissy is such a sweet girl and  a beautiful bride!
These are just  few of the pictures I took

This is a favorite of mine.

The flower girl, Madelyn.
She looks just like a doll!

The new Bride and Groom!

A new young family..I wish them much happiness in
their life together.
Blessings on you,Chrissy and Matt!
Thanks for allowing me to share these pictures,
And everyone say a prayer for the new couple.
Happy Sunday!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. She is a beautiful bride - I really love the photo of the little flower girl with her toes peeking out from under her dress. So cute.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete