Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wedding Bells!

Today has been busy! I had the honor of attending
the wedding of my beautiful niece..Chrissy, and her bridegroom ,Matt.
And a beautiful wedding it was.
Chrissy is such a sweet girl and  a beautiful bride!
These are just  few of the pictures I took

This is a favorite of mine.

The flower girl, Madelyn.
She looks just like a doll!

The new Bride and Groom!

A new young family..I wish them much happiness in
their life together.
Blessings on you,Chrissy and Matt!
Thanks for allowing me to share these pictures,
And everyone say a prayer for the new couple.
Happy Sunday!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. She is a beautiful bride - I really love the photo of the little flower girl with her toes peeking out from under her dress. So cute.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com