Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yellow Monday

My newest Zinnia
Yellow, of course.


This looks like a scene from long ago.
Snapped at a local museum, they have "old time" out door buildings,
even a pig pen...With pigs!
Growing up in the Southern mountains..I have seen buildings and yards like this.
Takes me back in time....
Wishing everyone a bright Yellow (sunshiny) day!
Love,
Shirley
Joining:
http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/
For lots of yellow!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Zinnias.

    Have a fabulous week!

    MLC
    MCN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some yellow zinnias as well! you have many more than i do, but they are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com