Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

YELLOW MONDAY

Sometimes it is kind of hard to come up with
yellow things for Monday..and I really like to do Yellow Monday,
whenever possible.
So, I decided to paint something of my own..yellow of course.
These are all different treatments of the same yellow Sunflower,
and Rose..handpainted by me.
This is my favorite. 
It did not take long to paint these..
on plain cardstock. 

Even a black and white! 
Something fun to do!
Have a great day and God Bless.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. I am envious! Your work is exquisite!

    DON’T LET THAT YELLOW GO TO YOUR HEAD

    Don’t let that yellow go to your head!
    Simply be glad it’s not puce or red!
    Give thanks for the color dear to your heart:
    Honey and lemon and cream— a good start!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Yellow-Skirted Sweeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art work; I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com