Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SEASONS


Springtime
Dogwood tree in my yard throughout the seasons.
Each season is beautiful in its own way.
Same way with the seasons of our life..
even the last season has its own kind of beauty.
Maybe because we are closer home...


Summertime


Autumn


Winter

Even in the wintertime of our life,when strength is failing, and steps are slow,
because of Our Lord and His goodness,
We can still have a "springtime spirit."
Blessings on all!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Shirley, Love the tree in each season. Have always wanted to do this, but since Florida does not have a "real" strong Fall or Winter and no snow in this area not the same as your pictures. I have seen photographers who do this for rivers, lakes, mts as well as trees. Of course, being the Yankee from the NE that I am, I love the Fall tree with it foliage colors. I am also drawn to winter because I simply cannot duplicate winter here in tropical Florida on the Gulf Coast. So I will drop in often to see your lovely photos.
    Blessings,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com