Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Don't Regret A Mile

A few of the words to an old song by Howard Goodman.
I feel this is every Christian's testimony, 
when the time comes to leave this world.


"I don't regret a mile, I've traveled for the Lord.
I don't regret a time I've trusted in His word.
I've watched the years go by,
many days without a song.
But I don't regret a mile, 
I've traveled for the Lord."

 I don't regret any time I have spent in working for the Lord!
The years are precious in my memory.
Have a Wonderful day!
Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com