Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

LOVE

"And now abideth faith, hope,charity, these three;
but the greatest of these is charity"
1 Cor.13:13
Though we may be cast out,slandered, forsaken by our friends,
and even family,
when we open our hearts to God and let Him in....
The Love of God covers it all!!

http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/
Spiritual Sunday
Have a great Sunday!
Love,
Shirley

5 comments:

  1. This verse always brings back memories of a song I sang as a child about "faith, hope and charity that's the way to live succ-sess-fully."
    So glad his love covers all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say this but I had forgotten this particular verse...where it was found anyway. Thank you for the lovely reminder.
    Blessings, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The love of God is deeper far, than tongue and ink could ever tell. It goes beyond the highest star and reaches to the lowest hell...

    Oh, love of God, how rich and pure!
    How measureless and strong!
    It shall forevermore endure—
    The saints’ and angels’ song."

    I love this song and your sweet post reminded me of it -- it's singing in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, this takes me home. thanks for sharing. and it's very nice to meet you too. thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello, I truly appreciate it. happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, Shirley. Thank you for this beautiful reminder.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com